BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Melodies are gone~

~Saturday~20 March 2010~ ~感恩的心~
What a great news for me~ I gt more than 5 credits, which mean Taylors' gate are welcome me on the 29th of March~ After 12 years of study in SJK Chung Hua No:6 & SMK Batu Lintang in kuching, this is my 1st time going to study out of my hometown(Kuching). First of all I would like to thank all the principles, teachers, & friends who fought all the problems that I faced, to taste the sweet, face the pain and share the love with me. Im really appreciate all the knowledge and things that all of you share with me.

Many nights before spm result come out I've prayed with no proof anyone could hear, in my heart I only hope that I can get more than 5 credits~ Throught those insomnia night I feel how parent's feel, I feel what teacher's hope on a student~ Im sorry that I dint listen to you "teachers & parents" to study as hard as I can and yet to regret before the spm's result came out... Fortunately, I manage to get into foundation year in college by using my lucky SPM result~

Now Im not afraid, although I know there's much to fear in college's life~ Because I believe in myself~ I din't know my own strenght but I know I can do it if I really go for it~ When you believe, somehow you will~You will when you believe!

Melodies are gone soon~ I have to start all over again~ In a new place to adapt, to make new friends, and everything~ I really sorry to some of my close friends that I have to leave you all~ But I promise I will come back to kuching often~ May be you would ask me a question " Do you regret go to taylors college to further your study instead of swinburne in kuching?" My answer is still the same~ Im not! Its a great chance for me to learn how to be independent~! Hopefully I dint turn wild in KL~

0 comments: