BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

It suddenly appear in my mind again~! *Sad*

It was on the weekday~ That day SiaPinPheng had been fooled by one of his close friend~ What a sad thing everytime it appear in my mind~ I cant forget that pain experience! ARGHHHH~!
As usual, that day Fren~Y texted me asked me go badminton on "that" night with a few friends... And I replied I can go if anyone can bring me home! Then Fren~Y replied said that she cant cause her whole family is going *car full* but she said Fren~N will send me home after badminton... So I went~ Who knows Fren~N dont wanna send me home on that night... I, alone walk home from Mjc Court to BDC home! T.T It took me 2 hours to reach home... And the time i reached home... is around 00:00 a.m!
However it is the past~ There is only one question always ply in my mind * Fren~N why you dont sent me home on that night and make me walk home! =(

0 comments: