BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

When you come back to me again

Alone in this house again tonight,
I got the laptop on,
I expected you will leave me someday, but never know it will be so fast~

I know it is all my problems, but sometime i just dont understand what do you want from me...

I've never been the kind to ever let my feelings show
And I thought that bein' strong meant never losing myself-control, and also you but am wrong
I thought it was a good ending for both of us on the day u asked for break
But I'm just drunk enough to let go of my pain~

In a song,
I hear your voice,
And it keeps me hanging on.
I am exhausted, when we reached the end of relationship
When you come back to me again, I actually don't know how to react.

When you come back to me again, I knew it was last chance
But i just couldn't grab it, sorry that i hurt you.
Sorry that I love you. I just don't understand what you want..

~Pheng~


0 comments: