BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 18, 2010

~Father Day~

This coming sunday is Father's Day (20 June 2010)
Papa, wish you happy father day :-)
At 1st I dont even want to wish him or gift him anything for this coming father's day... Why ? ? ?
What is daddy to me? ~.~
Daddy is the person hurt me the most when I was young,
but to him is called love, the way he love me...
Daddy is the person who rob my childhood when I was young,
but to him this is called bring me to indepent life, the way who I am today...
Daddy is the person who almost break our family when I was young,
but because of him, we have a better family bond today...
However all this little imperfection, that make them perfect for me to who I am today, thank you for loving me daddy... Because of you, I learned, I grew and I changed~♥ Love you ♥
Your Lovely Son,
♥Pheng♥

0 comments: