BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 17, 2010




Im a person who believed in angels, my journey of life is just like walking on the beach. When i have problems, I always pray to angels. However in my journey, I only see my own's footprints, walking alone on the beach, solve all the problems myself, and carry all the responsibility that other children dont have to carry. Who understand me? God? Angel? Where is angels'? Isn't they suppose to walk with me? Guide me? Support me? Suppose to see more than my own footprint on the beach~ But I only saw a pair of footprint all the way I walked through... One day, on the way of my walk, I found an old man, he guided me, consulted me, helped me and to give all the unselfish opinion, services, skills that I had never learned from anyone before. And because of him, I soon realized the footprint all the way of my journey, is not mine. It is angel... Angel's footprint, angel carries me all the way along my journey. Im here to thank you that respected old man, and also angel who carry me along of my journey. And also share with people who read my mind, angel is always with you, only if you believed in them, trust them and respect them.
Thx for reading ...

0 comments: